I am doing a freelance writing course and Udemy and what I want to share here is one of the exercises that the course offers that I believe will be helpful to post here. It is a kind of manifesto and promise between you readers and myself. I hope to stand by the values and views in this manifesto and create content I can believe in and that I can proudly defend. So here it is:
- To my readers I promise that the views expressed here are my own.
- To my readers I promise that even if it’s slow I will always continue to write.
- To my readers I promise to be open to commentary and criticism even if I disagree.
- To my readers I promise to do my research and not share something I can’t defend.
- To my readers I promise to always be sincere in my writing and in my interactions with you.